For higher stress applications, Sintered Bauxite is the right choice. A very high strength, high performance proppant, Sintered Bauxite maintains excellent conductivity in the most demanding environments. Sintered Bauxite is available in various API defined sieve distributions and as UltraProp®, which is Sintered Bauxite in our patented and popular VersaProp® sieve distribution.
Looking for product documents?
Superior conductivity and value
- Engineered using the VersaProp® sieve distribution, with a slightly larger median particle diameter (MPD) – the single most significant factor influencing conductivity
- Greater conductivity and permeability per dollar than competing high-strength products, which can translate to reduced fracturing treatment costs
- Slightly larger API sieve distribution than other 20/40 high-strength proppants (the reason for its increased conductivity)
The right choice for the deepest wells
- Withstands the enormous pressure and closure stresses of deep wells
- Maintains excellent conductivity in the most demanding environments
- Offered in standard sieve distributions: 16/30, 20/40, 30/50 and 40/80